Professional development is a necessity for continuing to grow as an educator. The LTD team has sifted through the overwhelming amount of content and frameworks to come up with an easy-to-use and proven tool that is going to build on your knowledge and change the way you approach teaching Mathematics.
Why should you join the LTD community?
- You will be educated on how to use a pedagogical framework that scaffolds understanding and intentionally uses manipulatives to support learning in a fun, engaging way.
- You will be shown how to use the key teaching models relevant for different concepts.
- Our modelled lessons are precise and demonstrate appropriate strategies related to each concept.
- Fundamental understandings and developmental sequencing related to concepts will be outlined.
- You will have access to regular webinars to support your growth in delivering mathematical content.
- You will be part of a supportive community that shares understandings and experiences.
Our approach to learning is research based, theoretically underpinned and highly
effective. We’ve seen students and parents change their mindset from one of dread and
despair towards Mathematics, to one of confidence and intrigue.
This approach helps to ensure that each lesson:
☑ Engages Each Student
☑ Provokes Intrigue
☑ Makes Use Of Hands On Activities
☑ Utilises Creative Maths Resources